When I decided to purchase the Jabra Stealth UC headsets I checked the price first and am glad that I did.
It’s easy to buy stuff locally and in many ways we want to support the New Zealand companies too; however it’s always a good idea to at least check the prices that you can buy online for before spending your hard earned money.
I Just Purchased The Jabra Stealth UC Headsets
Our phone and IT people both recommended Jabra as the brand to get.
The Jabra Stealth is called the next-generation Bluetooth® headset and is significantly smaller, lighter, more discreet and offers better comfort and longer talk time than the previous models.
- HD sound with noise reduction for crystal clear sound at both ends of phone calls
- Superior comfort
- Small discrete design
- Dedicated voice control button
- Small, discreet design incorporating microPOWER technology.
- A2DP for music streaming
- Jabra Assist App helps you locate your headset using GPS tracking
- Easy pairing to smartphones and other devices with NFC, as well as Multiuse to pair to 2 devices at the same time
- 6 hours of talk time and an energy-saving PowerNap function
It had all the features that we wanted for our new VOIP office phone system.
Check Your Prices
I used the Price Me website to check for the best prices in New Zealand.
Prices for the Jabra Stealth UC ranged from NZ$180 to $220
I was buying five for the office so this was looking like costing NZ$900+
Of course I could have just accepted that price, but as I have purchased other items online and found it easy I decided to check and see what the cost would be.
To my amazement I picked up some Jabra Stealth UC headsets at a special low price, meaning my total cost was less than half what I was about to pay.